সোমবার, ৪ মার্চ, ২০১৩

Metro: But Calgary, I just want to dance. | Mike's Bloggity Blog ...

Mar 02, 2013

I know that 30 years old isn?t actually old?.but sometimes it feels like it is.

This week?s Metro column is about dancing.? I know, you probably can?t picture me dancing, but the truth is, once in a blue moon, I love to dance. The problem with Calgary is that we are running out of places to really let loose, as bar after bar seems to be closing, and more and more restaurants keep opening.

For this column, I even go as far as to research dancing out Cowboys. Yes, that, Cowboys.

Interestingly enough, after the column came out, I got a few Tweets from bars offering up their dance floor.? I think it?s worth further investigation, no?

?

Click here to read Metro or pick it up on news stands.

Source: http://mikesbloggityblog.com/metro-but-calgary-i-just-want-to-dance/

Jenny Johnson olivier martinez ny lottery Ohio Lottery Colorado Lottery Pa Lottery Ebates

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন